sudden error: "proc magic mismatch detected"

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta@gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 10:41:00 GMT 2006

Thanks a lot Dave. The "cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out " did the
trick. Using it's output I figured that "somehow, from somewhere" a
second cygwin1.dll had got installed in C:\WINDOWS\system32\ folder.
It didn't showup in the result of file-search, probably because search
ignores system-files. Removing the duplicate .ddl fixed this issue.

Thanks again.

regards,
bd