[ANNOUNCEMENT] NEW: libtool-2.2.2-2 / Updated: libltdl7-2.2.2-2

Fri Apr 25 03:41:00 GMT 2008

Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> * libtool should catch if the lt-foo.c compile fails;

Yes. I haven't tracked this one down yet.

> I think I have also found a separate case of breakage when the CXX tag
> is enabled, in which case LTCC is mysteriously undefined.  The results:
>
> ./libtool: line 7737: -O2: command not found
> strip: './foo.exe': No such file
> ./libtool: line 7748: $func_ltwrapper_scriptname_result: ambiguous redirect

Well, that's not enough information at all. The c++ tests all pass, so
I'm going to need a testcase or at least the actual project you're
building that gives this error.

--
Chuck